Good mornin' my dear, quilty friends!!

Just a quick heads up to ya'll: To those of ya'll who've signed up for my eZine, you should have gotten a SMALL token of my affection in ya'll's mail this mornin'. Specifically, the next installment of the "Folk Art Flavored Series Quilt" and the "Punkin Patch" (pieced and appliqued) quilt. Now, for the Punkin Patch quilt, ya'll got a full-fledged pattern - fabric requirements, piecin' directions (applique directions to come) and cuttin' directions. If'n you didn't get this e-mail or the links didn't work rightly, please give me a holler and let me know!!! If'n it isn't workin' it's not useful to you and I want to fix it!!

Now, for ya'll that haven't signed up for my list, ya'll will still get these patterns in a few days here at my blog., I just wanted to give a big "THANK YOU" to the kind folks who have been so supportive and encouragin' since I started this here blog. Every day, I get e-mails with such kind words and wonderful thoughts that I swear, I durn nigh cry every time I open up my e-mail. It still just knocks me to the floor how carin' ya'll are!!!

Also, I just wanted to let ya'll know that I will be redesignin' this here blog so's I can upload tutorials and just make the patterns easier to find. For some reason, Blogger just doesn't make it easy to search for those things. Sew, I will have tutorials (complete with photos - if'n ya'll can stand my unmanicured fingernails! LOL!) comin' up SOON. But, the eZine does still have priority over uploadin' tutorials. The eZine will have a link (since it's all digital) to tutorials in each issue.

And those on the eZine list will have a few special, exclusive-like, patterns only for them, just so's ya'll know. There will be a few of'em that I won't be uploadin' to the blog (membership has to have SOME perks, I figure!). But if'n ya'll sign up after I've sent'em out, I will send ya'll links to "back issues" and "exclusive" patterns. I figure that's only fair, right?! :-)

Alrighty ... if'n you've not signed up, it's not too late! And for those of you who've already signed up, take a second and check your e-mail! Hopefully, ya'll won't be disappointed!!

In the meantime, I've got a few more patterns to finish up (one of which will be one those exclusive-like ones to get you in the Holiday spirit!) and an eZine article to edit. O'course, I have to fix up some lunch for the family first ... but it'll be SOON!! :-)

Until next time ...

Big ol' quilty hugs!!
Connie :-)

0 comments: