Can Anyone Help???

Every once in a while, when I can't find a requested pattern (or can't make it myself), I'll post a plea to all you wonderful quilters out there ... and here's the first one!

A very nice lady e-mailed me asking me if I could find a missing pattern for her. She's looking for the SANTA SAMPLER from MINIATURE QUILTS, Issue 21. This is a foundation/paper-pieced pattern. And ya'll, I get the feeling that this is a UFO she'd REALLY love to finish!

If you have made a quilt from this pattern and can send me a pic, I can recreate the pattern for her (if you no longer have the actual pattern). It doesn't have to be a professional photo - I can even work from photos that Uncle Bill took with his finger on the lens!

So, PLEASE, if any of ya'll have this pattern or a pic of a quilt you made from this pattern, please e-mail me and let's help her get her quilt DONE! :)

If anyone has a pattern they'd love to find or would love to see, please e-mail me! I would LOVE to help! After all, that's what we're here for! :)

Happy quilting & quilty hugs!!
Connie :)

0 comments: