Whoops!!!

Within the space of 'bout 5 minutes I got several e-mails askin' bout the other blocks in the Folk Art Flavored Series Quilt and askin' the dimensions of the newest block (Pomegranates), which I plumb forgot to mention in the pattern (my only excuse was that it was 'bout midnight last night when I packaged it up to send it off!)!!!

The Pomegranates block is 18 x 5 inches FINISHED. Which means ya'll, if'n you use the traditional 1/4 inch seam allowance, cut your rectangle of fabric 18.5 x 5.5 inches. The Sunflowers and Coneflowers (the first two blocks) are 9 x 13 FINISHED, with ya'll cuttin' the rectangle at 9.5 x 13.5 inches.

And here's the links to the first two and the "schedule" for the blocks, though, truth be told, I've done a horrible job at adherin' to my own schedule! :-(

Folk Art Flavored Series Quilt "schedule"
Sunflowers block diagram
Sunflowers pattern (left)
Sunflowers pattern (right)

Coneflowers diagram
Coneflowers block

Now, bear in mind that the Sunflowers block is split up into TWO pdfs - one for the left Sunflower and one for the right. However, from now on, each pattern and the pieces will be in one pdf - I figure that makes it easier for ya'll to download'em and keep track of'em.

Alrighty, PLEASE, if I've forgotten anything else, please, PLEASE, give me a holler and let me know!! If'n you can't use'em straight off your computer, there's no point in me doin' em!! And I surely don't want to waste your time with patterns that aren't ready to sew!!

Big ol' quilty hugs!!!
Connie :-)

0 comments: