"Egret Applique" pattern


Feeling like you need a trip to the tropics? Then this egret applique (complete with a couple of Hibiscus flowers) might just hit the spot! :)

Just clearing out a few designs I came up with a while back ... Again, just as with the hummingbird pattern, this is ideal for fusible applique. I'll upload the reverse and separate pattern pieces for those who'd like them ... probably tomorrow. It's pretty late for an oldster like me. :)

Also to follow tomorrow will be a coordinating egret-themed quilt label. If you have any patterns that you'd like to see, please feel more than free to give me a holler! And of course, if you'd like a higher quality, larger image to work with, you can either e-mail me or sign up for my newsletter (link on the left hand side)! :)

Once I get my site up and running (which I mentioned in my previous post), I'll have everything available for download in a PDF "package."

I don't really know if anyone's really seeing this - the 'Net is a BIG place! So ... if ya'll want me to get a move on with putting up more patterns and get my site up in a jiff, please e-mail me and let me know! I don't want to be the only person reading this, yannow! :)

Quilty hugs!!
Connie :)

0 comments: