"Sailboat" labels!



Here are two labels for the "Sailboat" applique pattern - I just couldn't decide what layout I liked best, so I'm uploading both! :)

Next up will be at least one coordinating label for the "Espresso" pattern and another applique pattern! :)

And remember, ALL applique patterns uploaded to date will be in my eZine - all pieces separated, in a higher quality file (vector-based PDF, so you can resize at will) AND higher quality coordinating quilt labels!

Until then ...

Happy quilting & quilty hugs! :)
Connie :)

PS - Once I get my copy of EQ6, I'm going to experiment with exporting my patterns to EQ6 ... I'd love it if I can also provide a EQ6 compatible file for download! If anyone out there is a EQ guru and knows the best, most reliable method for doing so, please drop me a line! :)

0 comments: