Oops!




A really nice woman (obviously - she's a quilter! LOL) e-mailed me about the pattern. Because of her e-mail, I realized that despite my recommending fusible applique as the best method, I totally forgot to include a reversed pattern! So .... here it is is. And please accept my apologies for forgetting to include it last night. As I mentioned before, taking care of a sick family is taxing - and my poor brain cells are suffering horribly! :)

I'm also including a hummingbird-themed quilt label ... if you like it, just print it out on fabric, color it, write your information (the who's, why's, and when's of your creation), cut it out and applique it to your quilt back. I've left it black and white so you can color it yourself, using coordinating colors from your quilt. If you'd like to add text to it, you can either import the image into your favorite image editing application or just freehand your message using an ink pen (I recommend Pigma Pens - NAYY, of course!).

I'll also be uploading the pattern pieces separated out for those who'd like to make the pattern bigger. Look for that in about a day or two. Also coming up is the QI pattern I promised in my last post. :)

If you'd like these patterns (and others, of course!) delivered directly to your mailbox, just use the link/dialog box on the left to sign up for my newsletter! I'll also include news on great shopping deals (and online coupons at major fabric stores), tips, maybe a few recipes, and MORE! :)

Have a happy, quilty day! :)
Connie :)

0 comments: