Applique Pattern


Just a sampling of what you'll get in my newsletter (if you sign up for it, of course!) ... Feel free to copy the image and use it - all I ask is that you let me know if you liked it, hated it, or have any suggestions on improving it. :)

I tried to keep it simple - but some of the shapes might do better with a fusible applique method. The dashed lines indicate embroidery stitches - chain stitches are recommended (and easy enough for a beginner). The hummingbird's eye is a french knot.

The pieces are numbered - just remember to start at one (in this case, a bias strip) and allow a 1/4 inch seam allowance under overlapping pieces.

If you'd like it larger, you can either enlarge it using your printer or I can e-mail you a larger/higher quality image (use the e-mail link in a previous post or subscribe to my newsletter).

That's all for tonight - still taking care of a sick hubby so I didn't have time to do more. :(

Next up will be a cat applique pattern - for those wonderful, zany, adorable quilt inspectors out there! :)

Happy Quilting!!
Connie :)

0 comments: