Coming soon! www.SewVeryCreative.com!

Allrighty ... I just took the plunge, sew to speak. I went ahead and snagged "www.sewverycreative.com" as my domain and have web hosting for it in the works. Next, I have to design the site and start uploading files.

I decided to go ahead and do it so I can upload higher quality images/patterns. Blogspot's great for gabbing, but not so great for uploading crisp, large images. And if ya'll (or at least, whoever wants to use my patterns) can't get the most out of them creatively and quality-speaking, what's the point? The last thing I want is for you to download the image and then say to yourself "Darn! I can't get it larger without running into problems!"

So, I'm hoping in about a week, I'll have it up and running with patterns galore! And of course, coordinating labels. I'll give the option of PDFs because, as a graphic artist, I know that they are the BEST for quality, resizability, and they're universal when it comes to different computer platforms.

My site won't be astounding looks-wise ... but then, I don't think that's going to be the point. I just want to do what I love and share, best I can, with others! :) So, hopefully, none of you are expecting fancy Flash tricks or special Photoshop effects ... just, hopefully, good quality, FUN applique, paper-piecing and label patterns! With tips and quick recipes sprinkled in just for giggles.

Nagging again about my newsletter ... if any of you have any tips (I don't care if they've been published - and I don't think the quilters out there who need help care, either!), please send'em on! I'll give you credit in the newsletter - even though you won't be famous (my head will never be that swelled to think my newsletter'll be anything to rival a magazine!), your quilty friends will know you helped other quilters (did that make sense? LOL)!

Until next post, as always, quilty hugs!
Connie :)

0 comments: