Oops! I Forgot!

I also wanted to ask ya'll for a favor! If you see any room for improvement on the cover (or the rest of the eZine once you've got it), please let me know!! I want this to be an eZine that inspires you, motivates you, tickles you and is just a joy to read! At the risk of sounding tacky, I want this to be an eZine you'd pay for (though I'm not asking you to - it's just that we're all a bit more ... critical of what we actually have to spend money on). And I want it to be worth the time it takes you to read it! :-)

I've heard a bit of criticism on the subject of reading a "magazine" digitally versus on paper ... I'd like the eZine to be worth the extra hassle of reading it on your computer - or worth printing it out on your printer! Sew, please, comments, suggestions, critiques, ideas ... I'd love to hear them ALL!! Sew, please, start hollerin' at me! :-)

Until next time ...
Big ol' quilty hugs!!
Connie :-)

2 comments:

Anna said...

Thanks for continuing to add the free patterns. I really like the cover to your eZine, even if it does take awhile to get the first issue off the ground. It will be worth the wait. Keep up the good work!

Lunachick654 (from AllPeopleQuilt)

sew{very}creative said...

Hi Lunachick!! :-)

I'm really glad you posted ... my e-mail application is a bit on the screwed up side ... can you e-mail me with the best addy to reach you?? If you don't get this soon or don't get to hollerin' at me, no biggie - I should have my problem fixed in a day or two ...

Big ol' quilty hugs!!
Connie :-)