Sneak preview ... and a call for opinions!


My dearest quilty friends, ya'll have been so wonderfully patient with me and my trials and tribulations here lately, that I feel the need to impose on ya'll once again! Ya'll have been so kind as to name the eZine, give me suggestions on what patterns to include, and have even been so sweet and supportive as to give me feedback on the blog design as well. Well, no good deed ever goes unpunished, so I'm asking for help again!

I've uploaded a sneak preview of the cover (by the way, if it's too small to see, just click on it and you'll be taken to a bigger version) and I'm hopin' for some feedback, opinions, critiques - whatever you can spare the time to comment - on how it looks (ya'll have already helped sew much on the content!). Sew what do ya'll think? As you can tell, I love "beach-y" colors (considerin' I love the beach enough to move 1200 miles from where I hung my hat for 30 years, that ain't too surprisin', right?!) - but how do YA'LL feel about them? Too bright? Too "out there?" Or just too "Ow! My eyes! My eyes!?"

*** In my own defense, to me, beach-y colors are just plain cheerful and optimistic. And if anything brings out the cheery optimist in me, it's quilting and ya'll!! ***

Please give me a holler - or just take the time to vote (once again, I'm asking you to vote on another poll! I'm startin' to feel like a politician!) ... whatever you have to say, I want to hear it! :-)

Again, ya'll, thank you sew much for all your help, suggestions, comments, and howdy-do's! Ya'll have no idea how much I love hearing from you!! :-)

Quilty hugs!!
Connie :-)

0 comments: